Thought l'd call in whilst recuperating. Recuperating from what you say? Well, as the title says, l fucked myself up big style. Cracked my skull, screwed up my chest, my hip is shit ... and as for my mouth? ... l did a real job on that! Vast majority of my teeth were screwed up ... loose and twisted. So much so that the prognosis was that the best option was for them all to come out!
So, that's what l did. To be honest it was a relief as the pain was almost unbearable. Unfortunately the dental work was put on hold. It seems having no teeth is not classed as an emergency ... and that's with being Private and not NHS. My dentist is on lockdown and so is the dental lab. Bah!
Food is either liquid or mush but the upside is my liquid intake includes JD :)
I've been on Twitter and still am. lt's ok but being limited to so few characters is frustrating to say the least. Plus, there's so many absolute fruitcakes on Twitter. l always though that giving a voice to the public was a great idea ... l no longer think that!
l then thought of the N2D blog and decided to visit. Damn, it needs some house keeping! ... links are dead as are so many blogs. So bear with me whilst l do some much needed house keeping. My posts will be of a more personal nature and not specifically N2D.
What did please me was the blog was still relevant and still helping people. Another aspect was although the blog is specialised re cross border shopping ... we broke the 3 Million page views (hits are meaningless).
So, hi to all my old blogger friends. l hope l find you well ... stay safe.
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**