EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
Busy Busy Busy
So tomorrow l'm invading their offices! Should be interesting! :)
Then it's on to my local MP to get an Ombudsman complaint against UKBA on the way. Entirely different matter to the above. UKBA Complaints Dept are not fit for purpose ... unless you are UKBA of course! They have more whitewash than B&Q!
I know too well their game ... take ages responding, respond with zero content and hope you shut up. Only channel left is requesting UKBA review your complaint which they do and you get the same response as previously. Then they shut up shop entirely and won't respond to anything. They know the only avenue left is the Ombudsman and they also know people can't be bothered and usually give up. Well, not me! Lets see what happens next.
By the way, if you think it's any better trying to get any response out of John Vine ,the Independent (yeah right) Inspector of the UKBA ... think again! To me it's just another place that stocks whitewash!