From beginning of OCT to the end of DEC P&O Ferries will be offering a 2 for 1 deal for mini-cruises from Hull to Zeebrugge.
Both Zaphod and myself will be going on these mini-cruises and we want YOU to come aswell. Last year we paid as little as £22.50 per person! There is onboard shopping and also very good tobacconists in Brugge. The mini-cruise consists of 2 nights on the ferry (yes, you get cabins included) and a day in Brugge. There is of course onboard entertainment, bars, restaurants, casino and so on.
We want to meet you ALL and in doing so exchange ideas, information, experiences and the like on the issues of cross-border shopping and the smoking ban AND you'll be sticking two fingers up to the government by purchasing your tobacco at approx a third of the price in the UK!
What's not to like?
This beats the hell out of holding meetings etc in hotels, conference rooms because it pays for itself. lf you've got any ideas of your own, let us know and we'll put them up. We aren't in charge of this, you are. You can do what you want. However we will be there to guide you and give you advice if you so wish.
We aren't a travel agency and don't want your credit card details, personal info etc etc. You book it yourself with P&O and we meet onboard (or not if don't like the look of us). Personally, l'd be quite happy meeting you under your blogger names and id's. lt's up to you.
l see most people being interested in the weekend trips ... these would sail at 18.30 Fri and get back 08.15 Sun or sail 18.30 Sat and get back 09.15 Mon.We will look at mid-week if enough are interested You can get transport from Zeebrugge to Brugge ... takes about 15 mins but we will have transport of our own too.
So c;mon people ... e-mail me at email@example.com or go to Facebook if you're interested (choose a few suitable dates and l'll take it from there) Booking will start on 12th Sept for OCT-DEC mini-cruises. Sorry about you Southern folk but us Northerners have had to travel to Dover often enough ... now it's your turn and anyway this is a mini-cruise.
Note:- Zeebrugge is NOT like Calais. There is NO juxtaposed UKBA Control Area in Zeebrugge.
Spread the Word peeps!
UPDATE ... now on Facebook
UPDATE 2 Regarding booking, if you are planning on coming by yourself please book for 2 and put any name you like as the 2nd traveller. By doing this we should be able to fill that 2nd traveller position with someone else who is travelling by themself. Note:- P&O have a policy that even if you book for 2 and the 2nd traveller does not come or you book a single ... that they have the right to use and fill that cabin vacancy. This means you will be travelling with a stranger in your cabin.Better it be one of 'our' strangers m'thinks!
Changing names on bookings with P&O is free, unlike airlines.
2. We have some non-smokers going just for the jolly. We will have a vacancy for someone like this to travel in a vehicle but please note that NO tobacco will be allowed to be brought back in the vehicle. This is because the vehicle can be and may be seized by UKBA. The UKBA don't have to justify their decision to seize it, they only have to 'believe' the vehicle is being used to carry goods for a commercial purpose. Yes, we'd get the vehicle back but that would be months later. Would the UKBA be so petty and vindictive? ... damn right they would! ... and have on many occasions!
Together we stand, divided we fall ...c'mon now people let's get on the ball
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**