UKBA seemingly have changed their mind about implementing the new guidlelines of 1kg tobacco and 800 cigarettes this year. This info comes from Daytripper and l find them a reliable source. The owner is a straight up guy and runs an informative site for cross-border shoppers.Go take a look.
Be careful if stopped by the UKBA though, they are not to be trusted. Current events certainly suggest that they wouldn't try to use these new guidelines in order to seize your goods. So if they try and say that these new guidelines are in force ... they are lying!
Don't be fooled by guidelines ... they are not limits or allowances ... simply guidelines.
We'll do our best to keep you updated on these new guidelines ... UKBA may change their mind next week!!!!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**