I asked Bulgarian Customs if the airport shop at Burgas, Bulgaria was allowed to sell cigarettes marked "Duty Free Only" as "EU Duty Paid". This relates to this earlier post.
Boris kindly replied but as to what his reply actually says, l am unsure to say the least.
Any ideas anyone? SBC?
These are the duty paid stickers. The sticker gives the year and you'll note on the lhs of the sticker it has the price 3.90 lev as set by the BG government. Other EU countries do this ... oh wait .... not the UK .... they allow retailers to rip you off too ... once the government has ripped you off of course with their extortionate tax!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**