EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
Spanish tobacco sales drop 25% since huge tobacco tax increase in Dec 2010.
lt makes you wonder if anyone in government have any commonsense at all. This drop in tobacco sales was fully expected and foreseen by anyone with more than half a braincell.
They've also made Spain a market for smugglers now! Smoking rates haven't gone down, just the sales of legitimate tobacco. One really has to wonder if governments are involved in smuggling ... after all, they do everything a smuggler could ever wish for!
Full story here