One of our guests at the smoky-drinky last night is having a great deal of fun with the anti-smoking zealots. He saves some of his cigarette butts in a small ziplock plastic bag and when the opportunity arises he takes one or two out and leaves them where they can be found. This can be in restaurants, council waiting rooms, doctors waiting rooms, offices, airports, airline/tran toilets and so on.
Sometimes for added effect he leaves a disposable ashtray too. He says it's hilarious to see the anti-smoking righteous go into acute terrified panic mode, rushing to report it and then trying to find the deadly assassin smoker.
l must say l love it ... but then l would, wouldn't l? l am an evil smoker! ... a smoking terrorist, in fact.
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**