lf l was a smuggler my wish list would be:-
1. Government to make all tobacco products very expensive. TICK
2. Government to do everything it can to stop people buying tobacco products in the EU where they are much cheaper. These people then become my customers. TICK
3. Government make it easy to counterfeit all the different brands by bringing in plain packaging. TICK
4. Government make it illegal to display any tobacco products and making it a regulation to hide tobacco products beneath the counter. This then allows the Russian and Chinese brands & counterfeit stuff to be stocked as well. TICK
5. l was going to say Government to disband UKBA/HMRC but seeing as they in reality work for me, the smuggler, that would be stupid.
Oh, happy days!"
And this dear folks is what Marlboro is talking about. Yes you are reading it right ... only 1kg of tobacco, 800 cigarettes, 200 cigarillos, 12 cases of beer, 6 bottles of wine and a bottle of JD. They took the lot ... and his CAR!
Pic courtesy of daytripper
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**