EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
War on Terror? ... we've lost!
Governments/Security services then have to be seen to do something. lt doesn't matter if it's rational or not because ...something has to be done! This invariably causes damage and disruption to companies which then effects the public ... which is exactly the aim of terrorists but they don't have to do it themselves anymore. We do it for them!
The latest ban on carrying toner cartridges is farcical. The toner cartridge was not the 'device' but only the case. This ban achieves nothing but inconvienience the public and damage business ... but not all business. The Security industry will do very well out of it as it always does.
lt has been said that this latest incident exposed a flaw in security and the sheeples nod their head and agree.
ln the meantime l can tell you that up to 1250 people arrive in Hull from Europe (not just the EU) everyday. These people do not have their luggage scanned and there is no weight, size or amount limit. You can even pass through passport control wearing a cowboy hat and sunglasses!
But don't worry ... you'll be safe from toner cartridges.