EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
What ever happened to the British Bulldog spirit?
Recently the Greek government tried again with the smoking ban but the people are openly ignoring and flaunting it ... with the help and public backing of many of the business associations.
Compare that with the feeble response here ... hell, l don't even think you could call it a response. There was the exception like Nick Hogan but he was truly victimised for it. Where were the others? Where were the attempts at getting round the law? using the loopholes that are there? Maybe you know of someone who has done so? ... well?
Yes l know we can blame the pathetic response from the breweries and how they control their tenants ... but what about the freeholders? Where were they? And what about the restaurants? hotels? cafes and so on? ... a resounding silence!
Of course that's just the smoking ban. What about the thousands of other regs the sheeples have meekly accepted and then enforced? The UK is nothing but a joke and a feeble one at that.
The glimmer of hope is that all have not submitted ... there are those that simply won't ever submit and will continue fighting back no matter what.