MSM reported the assassination as a very amateurish operation supposedly by Mossad. The British Government also jumped on the bandwagon because of the forged passports and rattled their sabres.
After identifying 30 suspects by spending over 10,000 hours looking over 1500 cctv footage and using such things as face detection technology, Dubai investigators have found none of them ... zilch!
That's right, all leads have lead to nothing after 8 months. :)
The British Police said one of the passports was not forged and belonged to a 62 year old Christopher Lockwood and so staked out his London residence .... but he never showed. Digging deeper they found Mr Lockwood had changed his name from Yehuda Lustig in 1994. Mr Lustig was born in Scotland to a British Jewish couple from the then British run Palestine.
Unfortunately Mr Lustig was a soldier and is listed as killed in the Yom Kippur War in 1973.
Yes, that sounds a very amateurish plot by Mossad indeed and further shows how useless cctv and associated technology is when up against an intelligent adversary. Story here.
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**