EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
Pope "terrorists" released without charge by Keystone Cops
Unbeknown to our 6 street cleaners their conversation was overheard by the new breed of citizen ... the snitch. This snitch then reported the 6 to the Anti-Terrorism Police who, without engaging any sort of thought process, went into full panic. The result of which was that these 6 got arrested.
Now,l don't know about you but l severely doubt that any terrorist plot would be discussed loudly in a canteen. Secondly they had no weapons whatsoever in their mobile dustbins or on their person. What were they going to do to the Pope? ... attack him with sweeping brushes? FFS!
It was quoted that these roadsweepers had knowledge of the Popes route but so did everyone else in the country because they had put barriers up!
ln these days of impending cuts l suggest they get rid of this whole bloody circus of anti-terrorism. They are nothing but an expensive joke. You could say they were like the Keystone Cops but even they'd perform better than this lot!