Recently my friend got stopped by Customs.
Customs Officer "l need you to answer some questions"
My friend "Your needs are not my concern" :)
Listen carefully when being talked to by a Customs Officer or indeed Policeman or any official.
They seldom give you an order, it is more often than not simply a request but people hear it as an order because it comes from a person in a uniform
e.g. Official "Would you mind coming this way, please sir?"
Reply " Yes l would mind, thank you"
Listen to the words!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**