The reply stated that they wished to maintain good relations with their passengers and HMRC. They also wished to provide the passengers with correct and up to date information.
My letter was being forwarded to the director who maintains relations between the Onboard Services and HMRC.
No mention that the leaflets and signs were out of date and gave the wrong information. l'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment and wait for the reply from this other director. Maybe they want definite answers off HMRC first?
Maintaining good relations with HMRC??? This is the HMRC that is preying on their passengers and effecting their own business? ls this the HMRC that supplies leaflets that are false and totally out of date to them? What is the point?
l think P&O should look how Hoverspeed fared with HMRC
l also wrote to the Vice Director of HMRC at same time as the CEO of P&O ... not got a reply yet. :)
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**