On Sat the new guidelines come in of 800 cigarettes and 1 kg of tobacoo. Since April 2008 the part of HMRC that was controlling Customs at our borders merged with the BIA to form the UKBA.
So where would you expect a press release to be announcing the start of the new guidelines for all people travelling this weekend? UKBA website 'Latest News' ???
WRONG! It's on HMRC's website 'Latest News' (28th Sep) and when you go to it and and look at the leaflet, guess what agency heading it's printed under? .... yep, UKBA!
UKBA's 'Latest News' ??? ... "Disruption of IT points based system"
The UKBA bandits are going to be busy this weekend preying on unsuspecting shoppers.
UKBA plumb the depths of deceit again!
UKBA have now put the info on their site! (They visit us most days haha)
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**