l've just received information that UKBA are after all bringing in the lower guidelines of 1kg of tobacco and 800 cigarettes. These guidelines will be introduced from Oct 1st.
Although this does not change the fact that you can legally bring in as much as you want for personal use and gifts, it does mean the UKBA will be using these guidelines as an excuse to stop and search more cross-border shoppers so that they can seize more tobacco products and vehicles.
Do NOT be intimidated by this ... your RIGHTS remain the same.
We, ourselves, will NOT be changing our shopping arrangements regardless of whatever guidelines the UKBA bring in. They are guidelines and nothing more. THIS is what the fight is all about.
Be PREPARED at all times. We shall give advice catered to everyones individual requirements.
The FIGHT BACK has begun.
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**