EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
The Battle Against Parking Tickets 26,27 & 28. (1 to 25 won!)
Zaphod has wrote about this at his place so pop over and take a look. When we finally got in court, we made 2 appearances. One for approx 4 mins where they asked us to leave so they could confer ... and one for 6 mins where we got a result. Well, sort of!
Just a small point if you are ever in court for these things or indeed fighting the UKBA. Get a friend suitably business like dressed to sit in the public gallery with a notebook and pen. Your friend can be writing out their shopping list or writing to their mum for all it matters. lt makes the magistrates very wary because they have no idea who this person is so they tend to behave themselves as they feel they are under scrutiny. :) Your friend does not have to account for being there ... they are simply a member of the public but the magistrates don't know that!