Go anywhere in Bulgaria and the price of cigs/tobacco are the same. lt's set by the government and the price is printed on the duty paid label stuck on the packet of cigs/tobacco. l believe the same is in other countries like Spain, Poland etc.
We are ripped off in this country anyway ... 20 Lambert & Butler will cost you £6.31 in Asda (£2.25 in Poland).
So the government are ripping off the UK smokers but not content with that they allow service stations/airports and anyone else to rip off smokers as well!
lf EU countries have this reg that sets the price of cigs/tobacco ... why the hell not us? Smokers seem to be the perfect victim for anyone that chooses to do anything malicious, harmful or spiteful here in the UK!
The price quoted was from Humberside Airport retail shop. ls there any wonder the black market is growing?
Smokers can't afford the prices in UK and if they try and legitimately purchase their tobacco/cigs from the EU, the UKBA do all in their power to rob them of their goods.
No wonder the black market is doing so well ... they've got the government, UKBA and ripoff retail outlets to help them!
Anyone know of a price greater than £8.29 for a pack of 20 Lamberts?
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**