A great talent gone far too early. The other side of this is her parents. l really don't know how parents deal with the loss of a child ... l can't imagine it and to be honest l don't want to. Anytime l see a pic, clip or hear Amy it reminds me of my youngest daughter whom l haven't seen for about a year now. :( Why?
My youngest daughter had a going away party before she went to work in the States. The theme she chose was celebrities. My daughter went as Amy and being a photographer she went the whole hog... even her fake tattoos and a wig. She truly did look amazing and that image will remain with me forever.I won't put a photo up for obvious reasons.
Bye Amy .... sing a duet with Janis. Dedicate it to the parents of those innocents in Oslo. R.I.P.
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**