l've recently been in communication with a lady called Julie Wiggs. Who is she? well she says this:-
"I have a wealth of experience and expertise in Excise and Customs work having worked for 25 years for HM Customs & Excise and subsequently HMRC and UKBA, leaving in 2010. The last 22 years were spent in the Excise & Customs legal, excise fraud and appeals areas.
My expertise allows me to offer you quality advice and to present the best possible appeal on your behalf. I can also attend the Finance and Tax Tribunal and/or Magistrates Court to assist you, should your case proceed that far"
As some of you will know, finding a solicitor to fight your appeal is difficult in itself, let alone finding a solicitor who understands the appeals process of Customs/UKBA. Here we now have a lady who has years of experience in the appeals process ... she was on the other side!
Now she is on our side. lt is a new venture for her and she is new to me. However, l'm willing to believe she will be an asset to those who have suffered at the hands of Customs/UKBA. As such, l've put a permanent link to her on our site.
Hopefully she will also post and comment here from time to time.
l wish her success, for her success is also ours!
Note:- Nothing 2 Declare shall still continue to offer help and advice for appeals etc.
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**