.... that means l'm fighting smuggling! l can't afford UK prices and l don't want to be illegal and buy off white van man. Therefore I go to the EU and purchase duty paid cigarettes and obey the regs/laws but there is a problem ... the UKBA don't want me to and do everything in their power to stop me.
That can only mean one thing .... they are the white van men!
lt's about time someone stopped them ... l'm doing my bit, are you? lf you are a smoker it's your duty to buy your tobacco abroad.
Let's get rid of this UKBA corruption!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**