Butlins Skegness and is an absolute bargain. You see so many bands and there's types of accommodation to suit everyone ... apartments, room only and that can include all your meals too if you prefer. For your spondoolies you get 3 nights in the accommodation of your choice and see all these bands :-
* Uriah Heep
* Dr Feelgood
* Monsters of british rock
* Sandi Thom
* The Pretty Things
* The Hamsters
* Climax Blues Band
* Gary Fletcher Band (from The Blues Band)
* King King
* The Heavy Metal Kids
* Paul Lamb & The Kingsnakes
* The Quireboys
* Nine Below Zero
* Slack Alice
that's not all, there are other musicians too and an excellent jamming afternoon where anyone can play.
l've been going for a few years now and it's a must for me every year. You get to use all the facilities and what's best is ... there are no kids! :) I've never seen any trouble there in all the years l've been going. It's fun to see everyone turning up with supplies for the weekend ... which mainly seems to be alcohol !!!!
lt's like a festival but none of that tent business!
We all take hip flasks for our JD etc as many others do for their preferred tipple when out and about. Security is not a problem.
So c'mon and treat yourselves ... maybe introduce yourselves and maybe we'll treat you to a drink or two!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**