ordeal at the airport to the Chief Superintendent. I put down all the facts and was not devious or tried entrapment. I told him that I had recorded the whole incident but obviously he did not believe me or thought I was bluffing. He then replied and gave the senior officer's (who was involved in the incident) version of the said incident. In the reply he states that the officer states and I quote :-
"He says the interaction with yourself and other passengers was very amiable and appropriate. He stated that he was not aware of any specific reason for detention as far as the Police were concerned and had any person decided to get up and leave he would simply have allowed that to happen. The only reason for his presence was to support UKBA and prevent any Breach of the Peace"
I cannot understand why he would put this on record after I had warned him that I had recorded the incident. Here is 2 portions of the recording containing the threat of arrest if we tried to leave:-
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**