Yes, that's right ... approx 1 in every 100 people were stopped and searched in London. Meanwhile only 1 in every 3000 people entering the UK got the same treatment.
The arrests total was 506 (none for terrorism) which equates to 0.49% but l can't find how many of the 506 were charged or convicted.
However, l can understand the very high percentage of 'whites' that were stopped (59%) because lets be honest ... if your were a policeman, would you actually want to stop and search a real terrorist? The terrorist will either be strapped up with explosives or armed ... maybe both. Seeing that he/she intends to commit suicide, l can't see him/her giving up peacefully.
l know this terrorist is only a bogeyman thought up by the security circus ... but our police seem to want to make sure and therefore avoid anyone who even remotely looks like a terrorist.
.... even more so at the borders .... too many damn foreigners!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**