says we should stop kow-towing to US increasingdemands.
Common sense emigrated a long time ago. At some point, somewhere in the world, a suicide bomber is going detonate a bomb (or even just attempt to) actually at airport security. When that happens what will the security circus do then? … pre airport security? lf an attack then happens there … pre pre airport security?
Admittedly, we have had a terrorist attack but these were not foreign nationals. Remind me again where this attack took place? … ah yes, the Tube! Lots of security there nowadays isn’t there? No travellers taking large suitcases etc onboard then??? Not to forget the buses either.
Don’t worry though, when you get to the airport everything will be checked to make sure you’re ‘safe’ and if there’s any suspect liquids … they’ll be confiscated and all thrown together in a big box!
What about travelling on the Inter-City trains? Surely there’s security comparable to airports there? … No, sorry … afraid not.
Ferries then? Like the P&O ferries that travel daily/hourly to and from mainland Europe? Surely there’s tight security there? … No, sorry … afraid not. You can get a bus (literally) onboard a ferry with no checks whatsoever except for passport checks.
But don’t panic because all suicide bomber terrorists (foreign) are totally stupid and have OCD about aircraft and so will get caught at airport security. They won’t detonate before they get on the aircraft because … because … because … errrrr?
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**