EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
l love going to live music and if you are the same, watch and listen to this. Recording quality is not great but the playing is, you'll see what l mean at 3.20 in. She plays blues covers and originals These musicians survive on a pittance and the only thing that makes them carry on is their passion for music ... and the support as we, the public, give them. The standards of the performers range from poor to very good and then sometimes you get exceptional ... Chantel is the latter. l caught her over a year ago and had not heard of her at all. Was at a Rock and Blues festival and she was amongst the many bands appearing there. She came on in a frilly dress and introduced herself in a broad Yorkshire accent and giggling .... l thought 'What the hell's this?'
She then began to play and showed me ... ramming those words l uttered down my throat ... sideways! How can a girl play the axe like that? came to the fore as it did many males who stood there with mouths open. This girl can play and sing. She has no cd out yet but has jammed with the likes of Joe Bonamassa and Walter Trout. She continually tours and most of these are little venues ... if she's gigging anywhere near you go and see her now before these little venues become a thing of the past. You won't regret it!