EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
Winston Churchill falls to Anti-Smoking Fascists
How dare they airbrush out Winston's cigar? Winston and his cigar are an iconic historical image of WW2 ... and they airbrush it out! Who? ... only the Winston Churchill's Britain at War Exhibition in Tooley St, London! Here we have a supposedly historical exhibition altering history because of their anti-smoking crusade. This is so f'ing wrong. These smarmy little righteous bastards make me physically sick. They shouldn't have a poster up of Winston ... they should have Goebbels!