Going to be busy organising, scanning, transcribing for a few days but l shall be posting the following shortly:-
UK shopping couple travelling circa Jan 2007 from Spain had total of 155.4 cartons of 200 L&B (31,080), 7.5kg Samson tobacco confiscated at Luton Airport ... returned upon appeal (no court case)
Same UK couple travelling circa Oct 2004 from Spain had total of 98.8 cartons of 200 L&B (19,760) confiscated at Glasgow airport .... returned upon appeal (no court case)
Single UK person travelling circa October 2000 from Spain had total of 117 cartons of 200 L&B / Superkings (23,400) , 1.6kg Samson tobacco (plus 1 obscene video tape :) )confiscated at Liverpool airport ... all returned upon appeal (no court case)
Single UK person travelling from Spain circa July 2008. Complete court case incl HMRC officers notebook and his interrogation notes and answers given << going to be really interesting. Can show how they try and trap you and then we'll show how you should answer. Outcome ... goods returned to shopper
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**