EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**
Robin Hood Airport? ... more like Sheriff of Nottingham.
Onto security and more zombies. You can't touch the containers for your bags, coats etc until they give you them! lf you do, they get upset .... ask Zaphod :-)
Then we had further zombies at a police control. Me and Zaphod had been talking and laughing at security control, then l'd passed by police control but when they stopped Zaphod to look at his passport they asked him if he was travelling alone? Duh?
Then finally when boarding aircraft there was another zombie who decided that she was going to check cabin baggage in them stupid metal frames. We had none but it was fun watching this zombie ordering people who had bags too full to take things out so they'd fit in the frames. Then after that, the people put the stuff back in the bags! Duh?
Not one of these zombies smiled and definitely had no sense of humour or if they had one it'd been surgically removed!
Oh yeah, have you noticed that airports get names of all these rebels like Robin Hood, John Lennon etc but are full of control freaks? Robin Hood? ... nah, l'll call it Sheriff of Nottingham from now on.
l'll bring you folks up to speed shortly as l've been to Belgium and Poland in the last week so had to face UKBA on 2 occasions. Think you'll find it interesting.