Well, actually he doesn't say anything yet. Simon Clark, director of FOREST (voice and friend of the smoker) recently posted about the budget here. It got a lot of comments (currently 63) and some interesting points. Amongst them was a suggestion that FOREST have a tobacco run to Belgium which a number of people thought a great idea, as indeed l do. The current last post is mine :-
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**