So l sent my complaint against the UKBA's answer to my original complaint about being illegally detained and denied entry to the UK. I accused them of lying and orchestrating a cover-up and supplied them with factual evidence to support my accusations.
I e-mailed it Fri 4th Feb 14.53 ... today l received an automated response Mon 7th Feb 08.32!
Do they all go home very early on a Fri for the weekend and switch the computers off? :)
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**