l am in the fortunate position of being able to enjoy myself with fellow revellers without having to worry about smoking bans in pubs, clubs etc. This is because l'm not in the UK for the festivities, l'm in Bulgaria. The pubs, cafes, restaurants and clubs are full with people enjoying themselves ... non-smokers are there too but not the complaining , moaning, righteous variety (l don't think they exist here) lt does really remind me of how it was in the UK and still could be if politicians actually kept their word (especially take note Cleggy boy!).
l shall be returning in the New Year, no doubt to be greeted by UKBA drones. Which reminds me, did you see the UKBA sent an e-mail out to it's officers asking them not to seek and search drug smugglers over the Xmas period?
Actually, l thought they did all this year round anyway whilst they concentrated on robbing EU shoppers of tobacco goods.
Best wishes to all good men (and women) :)
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**