It seems that the British Embassy in Latvia has now changed their travel advice (see Part 1) and it is now up to date regarding no limits on alcohol/tobacco since 22/6/2010. That's another site we've changed of the FCO
They wrote a nice letter back to us with thanks for informing them and apologised for the wrong information being on their website for 6 months.
Actually ... we recieved sweet f##k all from them! B##TARDS!
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**