I want to thank the people who have sent me their stories and documents regarding their experiences of HMRC, l realise it's a big decision to make and for that l again thank you. Also, if anyone knows of any solicitors that has represented them in appeals l'd be obliged if you would furnish me with their details. lt's difficult to find a solicitor that will represent you in these matters. Why? ... l don't know but if we can put a list together it will help people who have had their goods confiscated and are appealing or have failed their appeal and are then going to court ... every little helps! :).
EU Cross-Border Shopping Guide
- What Amount of Cigs/Tobacco Can I Buy?
- Do NOT Be Wrongly Branded A Smuggler
- Statement of Truth for Cross-Border Shoppers
- Personal Use Calculator for Cigs/Tobacco
- About Us
- How to Record ALL UKBA lnterviews
- Help Fellow Cross-Border Shoppers NOW!
- Vehicle Seizures
- EU tobacco/cigarette prices
- Video/Audio of Real UKBA Stop, Search, Interviews
- The Day We Beat and Outed the UKBA In Court!
- Shopping for Tobacco in Bulgaria? ..You NEED this!
- Extra Tips for dealing with Customs
- CONTACT US
- **Appeals Against Seizure ... The Process**